May Day Virtual DACA Renewal Clinic
During this free legal clinic, attorneys and legal workers from around the state will join remotely with the PCC Paralegal Program and the PCC Dreamers Resource Center to complete applications for qualified applicants to file to RENEW their Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
In order to confirm your registration for this clinic, please complete this questionnaire by May Day – May 1, 2020. Once we have reviewed your questionnaire, we will email you to confirm your registration. Contact email@example.com for questions on this form, or about registering for this virtual/online event.
**Please note: This clinic is only for current DACA recipients who currently hold DACA or whose DACA expired within the last year. If you previously had DACA that expired more than one year ago or was terminated at any time, we encourage you to schedule a legal consultation with an immigration law firm or nonprofit to determine whether you may be able to apply to renew your DACA, or for any other immigration status or benefit.**
WHAT TO GATHER TO PREPARE:
1. Copy of your previous DACA application that was submitted to USCIS including all 3 forms.
2. Copy of your Employment Authorization Document (front and back).
3. Copy of your I-821D and I-765 approval notices (if you have them).
4. Forms I-821D, I-765, and I-765 WS filled out to the best of your ability. You can find the forms here: http://www.uscis.gov/i-821d
5. Two passport style pictures size 2 inches by 2 inches.
6. The application fee is $495 dollars, which cannot be waived. Application fee can be paid via check or money order to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
7. A copy of your passport, if you have one.
FILING FEE ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE TO PCC STUDENTS– CONTACT LUZ.VILLARROEL15@PCC.EDU FOR MORE INFORMATION.