Free DACA Renewal Workshop
Has your DACA expired or will expire within the next 6 months?
Come to Catholic Charities’ DACA workshop to renew your application!
To receive assistance, applicants must bring the following:
* Current Employment Authorization Document (EAD)
* CA Driver’s License or other form of ID
* Social Security Card
* I-821D and I-765 approval notices
* Advance Parole Document (if applicable)
* Copy of initial DACA application (and any rentals already submitted)
* Copy of Court Dispositions (if applicable)
* Passport pictures
* Check or money order to “U.S. Department of Homeland Security” for $495.00
For applicants who cannot afford to pay the U.S. Department of Homeland Security fee, please bring all the above documents and proof of income with you. Catholic Charities has some limited funds to assist those in need with paying the U.S. Department of Homeland Security fee.
To register, please e-mail email@example.com or call (619) 287-1270 ext. 2107.