DACA Renewal Virtual Clinic
The DACA Renewal Virtual Clinic is intended for DACA recipients whose work permit expire within 2020 and are residents of the state of Wisconsin. Given the current situation that the world is facing with COVID-19, Empowering Citizens has decided to make this DACA renewal clinic virtual. All matters will be handled through email, phone calls, and mail.
WHO CAN RENEW WITH EMPOWERING CITIZENS
For you to qualify for our limited legal services you must:
1. Be a DACA recipient whose work permit expires in 2020 or that has already expired but not more than one year (you may be eligible to renew your DACA even if it has already been expired for more than one year, however, you may have to submit additional evidence, therefore, we encourage you to contact us to connect you with a trusted immigration attorney)
2. Be a resident of the state of Wisconsin;
3. Have no criminal issues (If you have any criminal issues you may still be eligible to renew, however, we encourage you to contact us to connect you with a trusted immigration attorney to ensure you are indeed eligible to renew).
If you believe that you may not qualify for our limited legal services we still encourage you to contact us so that we make a better determination or connect you with a trusted immigration attorney.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO RENEW WITH EMPOWERING CITIZENS
1. Work Authorization Card (Work Permit)
2. Government Issued Identification (Drivers License, or State Issued ID, or Passport (if any)
3. Two Passport Photos
4. Check, Money Order or Cashiers Check for $495 paid to the order of “U.S. Department of Homeland Security”
5. $25 shipping and handling fee (Link of payment will be provided once you are confirmed to renew. If you are unable to cover this fee please do not hesitate to contact us)
THE PROCESS TO RENEW WITH EMPOWERING CITIZENS
Please fill out the Eligibility Questionnaire at the bottom of the page and our staff will contact you within 48 hours with further instructions. In the meantime, we ask you to start gathering all the items needed for your renewal. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 414-207-6533 (text messages accepted as well)